Why Christian Schooling?
What every parent needs to know...
As a parent of school aged children, this is a question you may have asked. Like many, you may not know how to answer this question or who to ask. The purpose of this article is to help you consider your own beliefs on the role of education and schools
In exploring the Why Christian Schools website you will...
- meet Christian parents as they talk about their experiences
- listen as they share their own journeys, questions and decisions
- understand how they see their responsibility as parents
- discover how parents and teachers can work in partnership
- hear Christian teachers share their passion for children
The Why Christian Schools DVD is a 17 minute presentation. On this website the presentation is separated into six topics. In this series of short videos parents and teachers address some of the common objections to Christian Schools including:
Q. Aren’t our children meant to be salt and light in the world?
Q. Don’t Christian schools remove children from the real world?
Q. Isn’t education about neutral things?
Q. Why pay for education when there is a free alternative?
After watching the six part series join the discussion, watch more interviews and read articles on the blogsite
To find out more, please visit http://whychristianschools.com.au/wcs/index.html